TERMS & CONDITIONS
), govern your access to and use of loislavrisa.com, epiclifeacadmey.com including any content, functionality and services offered on or through loislavrisa.com, epiclifeacadmey.com (the “Website”
), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Your use of the Website is also subject to the Company’s Disclaimer
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, downloads, workbooks, handouts, videos, guides, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
ACCURACY AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans, ideas, guidelines, suggestions, advice or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO RESULTS
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
EMAIL AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”
), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”
). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
USE OF TEMPLATES, WORKBOOKS, DOWNLOADS, GUIDES AND FORMS
The Company provides various downloads including but not limited to: templates, guides, handouts, workbooks and/or forms for download and/or sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
USE OF PAID COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND ASSOCIATED MATERIAL
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”
) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Free Content”
) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Free Content in any manner.
By downloading the Free Content, you agree that the Free Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Free Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Free Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Free Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights, they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICIES
Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
- If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hours notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
- All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the strategies, ideas, and techniques mentioned, your effort, motivation, finances, knowledge, and myriad of various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. You alone are fully responsible for what you do or do not get out of any or all of our offerings, programs, coaching, and the like. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material. All sales are final and all payments are non-refundable.
The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of this website. The Company further makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, contents, materials, documents, programs, products, books, or services included on or through this website. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to absolve the Company of any and all liability or loss that you or any person or entity associated with you may suffer or incur as a result of use of the information contained on this website and/or the resources you may download from this website. You agree that the company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of this website.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the website at any time.
The Company and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. The Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this Website, the Company, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
You agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
NO JOINT VENTURE OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
These are the legally binding agreements you sign up for coaching. After you submit your investment, you will formally sign this document.
HELLO & WELCOME!
I’m so glad you are here and we can start working together towards your best life.
WHY YOU’RE READING THIS DOCUMENT
I only communicate one way – openly and honestly. I know who I love working with and I know how I love working with them. This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”
) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately. I want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
- Parties. This Agreement is made between Lois Lavrisa, Lavrisa Enterprises, INC, Epic Life Academy (“Lois Lavrisa,” “Epic Life Academy” “Lois” “We,” and “Us”) and [insert your name] (“You” and “Your”).
- My Promise to You. Lois Lavrisa will provide you with all the tools, that to the best of her current knowledge and experience she believes that you might need, to live your best life. In addition to providing course materials, Lois will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance and sage advice, via email, and either she or a team member will respond within 72 hours (weekends and holidays are an exception) during normal office hours Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, Eastern Standard Time USA. Here is what I, Lois Lavrisa, will be bringing to the table, every time:
- My Time Integrity. I honor your day and respect your time. I will be there when I say I will on the dot.
- My very best. I bring my everything to coaching and truly devote every ounce of energy I have to you.
- My support. As of now, I’m your #1 fan, biggest supporter, and head cheerleader of your best life.
- My honesty. You get the truth upfront. Always.
- My respect. I treat you as an equal in this.
- My presence. You get the full me showing up fully for you. No distractions. No cell phones. No open tabs.
- What Lois Lavrisa Expects of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. I want to see you rock all of your goals. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
- Come prepared. You are paying for my help and I want to help you. Do the work and enjoy the benefits.
- Be respectful. I refuse to accept negativity, hatefulness, bad attitude, meanness, gossip, harassment, bigotry, racist or rude or unsuitable comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behavior. If you act like a jerk, are mean or harass you are kicked out of the group immediately and not refunded. Also, due to your behavior, we will never work together again. I will stop the session immediately (that session will be considered to be complete) and proceed to use the payments you paid for future sessions as a donation to my charity of my choice.
- Have fun and give it everything. Let’s get you living your best life as soon as possible.
- No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions. As always in life, you are responsible for you and therefore for your own actions and results.
- How We Work Together. Before being accepted for coaching, I require all potential clients to fill out an application. If there is a fit, then we’ll move forward and organize a free consultation and see if we are a fit. If it does, we’ll formalize our working relationship together.
- Payment. Payment details and cost for your coaching session are outlined on the website.
- Communication + Time Integrity. All communication will be done via Skype, Zoom Audio or another online program. Even if we’re next door neighbors, we’ll be chatting online. Time integrity is a real thing and here is how I enforce it:
- Sessions take place on the agreed date and agreed upon time, whether you are there or not. They will not be extended due to your tardiness. If you show up late, I’ll still be available for you until the session ends. For example, if we agreed for a 60-minute session to take place from 15:00-16:00 and you hop on the call at 15:20, we’ll work together until 16:00. Even though we’ll only have worked together for 40 minutes, the full session will be deemed to be complete.
- Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
- If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
- If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hour notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
- All coaching sessions, courses and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
- Bookings and Expiry of Sessions. After purchase, you will book all your coaching calls. I’ll do everything I can to accommodate your requests, yet call times and dates must fit within my schedule.
- You can reschedule two calls max due to an emergency. I need 24-hour notice and if you don’t give 24-hour notice, the call is deemed as taken place. Plus, you aren’t allowed to reschedule because your plate is full or you haven’t completed the action items for the week. I put this in place so that you commit to your desires and create the space for your success.
- We stick to the set duration of the package that was illustrated on the website. So, this means that if you invested in a package, we work together for the term in the package and end within that time frame. You cannot push calls back and make it a longer package. This is why I have a policy that only allows for two reschedules – so that your dreams become a reality versus a “someday” to-do list.
- No Friend or Family Discounts. In order for you to fully commit and get the best out of a program, I ask that you pay full price. By doing so, this is an energetic commitment from both of us to bring our A-game and full self to coaching.
- Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD through my website.
- Confidentiality. It’s going to get deep and personal. Real quick. And, I want to create an open and safe space for us to communicate. I want you to know that everything that is said is strictly confidential and will never be shared with a third party. The only exception is if I am compelled to do so by law. Otherwise, everything goes in the vault and we lock away the key.
- General Terms. You know you’re almost at the end of the Agreement when you get to the standard stuff! Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of The United State of America. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements.
- Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you.
- Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail will suffice for written notice when required as set out above.
- Headings.The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
THE MENTORSHIP AGREEMENT
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”
) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together.
- This Agreement is made between Lois Lavrisa, Lavrisa Enterprises, INC, Epic Life Academy. (“Lois Lavrisa Coaching,” “Epic Life Academy” Lavrisa Enterprises, INC.”“Lois”“I”, “We,” and “Us”) and the enrolled student (“You” and “Your”).
- What we Expect of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
- Zero Tolerance. I refuse to accept any negativity, hatefulness, bad attitude, meanness, gossip, harassment, bigotry, racist or rude or unsuitable comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behavior. If you act like a jerk, are mean or harass you are kicked out of the group immediately and not refunded. Also, due to your behavior, we will never work together again.
- One Strike and You Are Out. We reserve the right to kick you out of any program or course at any time and you will not be refunded for any previous months or any upcoming months within your allotted commitment. We have the right to not give you any notice or warnings and getting kicked out can happen immediately. Lois Lavrisa, Lavrisa Enterprises Inc. makes the decision on what warrants a removal.
- No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions or training. As always in life, you are responsible for you, and therefore for your own results.
- Application Required for The Master Class/Coaching (One to one or group). Before being accepted for coaching I require all potential clients to fill out an application questionnaire form. If there is a fit, then we’ll move forward and organize a free consultation and see if we are a fit. If it does, we’ll formalize our working relationship together.
- All payments will be made in full. All monthly payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. Here are the additional terms of payment:
- Keep Your Payment Up-To-Date. You must keep a valid credit or debit card on file at all times. If your payment fails, you must update it within the next 24 hours to remain in good standing.
- You are Required to Pay for the full amount of the program or course or coaching. If your payment fails 3 times in a row, you are automatically kicked out of the program, course or coaching, not refunded for your past months, and you will not be allowed to enroll again at your old price. If your payment fails, you are still on the hook to pay out the remainder of the balance and term. The rest of the full payment for the remaining term will be collected within 7 days and you are not entitled to the rest of the program.
- We Reserve the Right to Send You to Collections. If your payments are delinquent, we have the right to send you to a credit bureau and/or collections agency to collect the rest of the payment you owe to us.
- No chargeback threats. You knew the commitment of the course, program or coaching terms when you purchased which was made clear on the sales page and the terms and conditions page which was visible at checkout. We will not tolerate any charge back threats.
- Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
- When you join a course, program, coaching, you are agreeing to make all payments listed and required for that program, course or coaching. You cannot cancel, request to cancel, or ask for an exception. You also can not put your membership on hold, ask for an extension, or request a break. It’s a monthly automatic billing cycle.
- Non-Refundable. All monthly payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Leaving means you forfeit your price. If you leave, you are not entitled to get your old rate back if you choose to re-enroll. No exceptions. You can only keep your grandfathered rate if you remain an actively paying student in good standing each month and pay monthly membership dues on time.
- Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD.
- Confidentiality. It is really important that we get clear on the safe space we’ll enjoy to communicate together and how the recordings will be used and shared. Sometimes, your breakthrough can inspire someone else’s breakthrough. It is for this reason that we record and share all of our calls. All of our calls are archived and anyone new who joins our community will have access to recorded calls. In plain English, anything you share on the call will be shared with our community, but never the outside world unless we get your permission. The legal rights from any and all of the audio and video captured with Lois Lavrisa Coaching belongs exclusively and permanently to Lois Lavrisa Coaching.
This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of The United States of America. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements.
Waiver of Breach.
The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.
Lois Lavrisa, Epic Life Academy (Lavrisa Enterprises, INC) welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms & Conditions:
Lavrisa Enterprises, INC
Lois Lavrisa of Epic Life Academy
26 Peregrine Crossing
Savannah, GA 31411 United States
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lois Lavrisa, Epic Life Academy at Lavrisa Enterprises, INC ©2022